DOES NEGATIVE SELF TALK KEEP YOU FROM REACHING YOUR GOALS?
As a professional belly dancer of 25 years, Celeste DeCamps teaches women the positive power achieved by tapping into their internal strength.
She reveals a simple principle:
IF YOUR BODY BELIEVES YOUR MIND WILL FOLLOW
Celeste DeCamps proves that if you want to change your attitude for the better, start with your body. Our emotions are reflected by the way we sit, stand and walk. Celeste shows her audience the secrets of looking and feeling confident even when our minds tell us the opposite. She explains how to tap into our natural abilities to be financially as well as emotionally successful.
Celeste’s program incorporates:
• A philosophy believing women can reshape their attitudes, for the better, by engaging in a few simple body movements. For example, if we want to raise our confidence level before an important interview, hold a “power pose”.
• Learning different ways to enhance our posture and to take command of any room we enter.
• Discovering movements which will help us stay in touch with our femininity, grace, strength, and creativity while maintaining empowerment.
• Breathing techniques to keep us calm, especially when we are feeling anxious.
• Using a combination of personal stories, along with interviews of other women, who found their confidence through dancing, the presentation is relatable to everyone.
• An interactive experience for the whole audience. We will all get up and move. It’s important to feel how our mind-set changes when we put our body into different positions.