Visualization- Real or Another Word for Daydreaming?
What is the difference between daydreaming and visualization? We all have pictured ourselves living a fantastic life ﬁlled with success and rewards. Did we include the various steps involved in making those dreams come true? That’s where the difference lies. Visualization helps bring those steps to life.
In this presentation I teach:
• The science behind visualization
• The difference between Associated Visualization and Disassociated Visualization
• How visualization can decrease stress and anxiety
• Using visualization to reach our goals
• How visualization can change a negative attitude into a positive one
• How visualization can remove self-doubt
• How visualization can make the impossible, possible Visualization has to go hand in hand with real action. You can picture the scene you want all day, but if you don’t take actual steps to get you there, it’s just daydreaming.