How to make a plan and reach your goals.
We’ve all been there. Looking ahead to a better future and trying to ﬁgure out how to get there. It can be overwhelming, daunting and full of self-doubt.
I have quite a bit of experience with starting over and developing a new business. I’ve learned that one person’s idea of goal setting can be another person’s nightmare. There are so many ideas of how to set and reach goals that trying to ﬁgure it all out can be paralyzing.
I have researched and developed ways to help even the biggest procrastinator get oﬀ the couch and get to work.
My presentation teaches:
• Seeing the big picture-the ultimate goal
• Outlining the necessary steps to take action
• Breaking projects down to bite size pieces
• Utilizing the Pomodoro Technique
• The magic of writing down and visualizing your outcomes
• How to keep yourself accountable
• Breathing exercises to reduce anxiety
• Keeping a positive attitude when you need it most
Recognizing our strengths and weaknesses can help overcome so many obstacles that we will face in trying to reach our goals. This presentation is more than just a pep rally, it’s an energized way of keeping us on track long after we’ve left the building.